NIC.LC Registry Domain Name Policies
Domain Name Registration Policies Summary
- Domain names are registered on "first-come, first-serve" basis.
- Applicant must demonstrate a legitimate interest in the domain name.
- Applicant certifies that the use of this name does not violate trademark or other statutes.
- Registration of the domain name does not interfere with the rights of any third party.
- Domain name not being registered for any unlawful purpose.
- Registering a Domain name does not confer any legal rights to that name.
- Disputes between parties over the rights to use a particular name are to be settled between the contending parties using normal legal methods.
- Applicant agrees to be bound by the terms of current domain name policy.
- Agent accepts the responsibility to notify the applicant of the conditions on the registration of the domain name.
- Applicant agrees that the terms and conditions of the Policy Statement may change from time to time.
- The applicant will abide by the procedures specified in the Policy Statement.
- The Registration Agreement shall be governed in all respects by and construed in accordance with the laws of St Lucia.
Domain Name Registration Policies
- Registration Agreement
- Registration Terms and Conditions
- Blocked or Reserved Domain Names Policy
- Domain Name Rules
- Dispute Resolution Policy
- Grace Periods
- Renewal and Deletion Policies